Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

2-18-12 big news!!!

Well, Ellie is going to be a big sister. We just found out that I am pregnant. We are soo excited for our new little one to arrive. Finding out you are pregnant after the events of the last pregnancy is scary. We are filled with soo many mixed emotions. We know there are possibilities that otherwise most people do not even fathom. I pray for the health and happiness of the new baby. I know this is all a part of his design...can't wait to begin loving on our new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment