Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Friday, June 1, 2012

4-19-12 Soo many updates!!

Ellie is getting soo big!  She amazes me everyday with the things she is able to do.  Her lates tricks are raising her hands above her head and you are supposed to respond with "Soooo Big!!"  Another trick she has learned is that if she lays her head on something everyone says AWWWWWWWW...it cracks her up.  She has also learned this absolutely funny face...she looks like she is mad...but she is just making the face at random times...just to get a reaction out of everyone...too funny...


She is walking while holding on to furniture and it is hard to keep her contained in a space...she is very opinionated about where she wants to be and where she doesn't.  She loves her family and she doesn't like to be alone!!  No matter how stressful your day was seeing her face make me melt!!  She is proof that God can do anything!!  I forget sometimes that she has DS...I just see her as Ellie.  Life would not be as wonderful without our sweet Ellie Mae!!  Here are some pictures...
Loving her daddy at the Zoo!!


Ellie Hiking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment