Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=NtlnIqslRU8

A really great song it makes me think of Ellie...

I was able to be a blood donor for Ellie and a very good friend of mine was able to also. When she was born June seemed soo far away...and now that it is here I wish it was farther away...thank you all for your thoughts and prayers and for extending my prayer request to everyone you know. May god bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. This song is great! Thank you for sharing it Faith! The song that always makes me think of Ellie is Here Comes the Sun, by the Beatles. It reminds me that 'It's Alright" and helps me to accept, relax, and let God have control....you are always in my prayers Faith, as is Ellie.

    ReplyDelete