Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011. 48 hours after surgery

Ellie has all of her tubes removed except for her IVs, YEAH!!!!! She has had a really cranky day today so they still have her on a pain relief drip. We will be in ICU at least for another day maybe longer, it all depends on when Ellie is ready not to have the pain med drip. God has been good to us... he has a plan...I may not always think it is a good plan but it is Gods plan so it is a perfect plan. I just have to find the joy in every situation and I will have peace with the plan knowing it is his. Ellie is a fighter and living up to her name. She is doing better then the doctors thought she would. God is good.
I want to cry at the number of people who have showed how much they love and care about us this last year. It makes me want to cry when I think about how much Gods love for this one child brought soo many together. Thank you all for your blessings and prayers for our family.


No comments:

Post a Comment