Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Monday, June 27, 2011

June 26, 2011

Well here we are surgery eve. Tomorrow morning at 5:00am we will be making our way to the hospital were we will start the whole process by 6:00. We went today to have blood work and screenings done. Surgery is a go. Ellie was not very happy that they had to take blood from a vein in her head...I felt soo bad for her. The dr assured me Ellie would feel NO pain the whole time she will be at the hospital and that her life was more at risk driving to the hospital then it will be during surgery. It is all in Gods hands now...everything I can possibly do to get ready is done. Bags are packed, house is well sort of clean, our other two children are attended to. My stomach is in my feet and my dinner feels like it is going to come up...but I am ready. Ellie is ready. God has her in his hands. The next post will be updating everyone about the actual surgery. Thank you all for your prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment