Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

June 28, 2011. First night

Ellie continues to do well. However at first sight it broke my heart to see her. I knew she would have all those wires coming out of her but to see them first hand killed me. The nurses have made me turn my cell phone off because it will mess with the monitors which is why I haven't called anyone tonight. The nurses said she is doing good. She is still not out of the woods yet and a nurse stays by her side around the clock. They are giving her around the clock pain an heart meds and watching her closely for every health aspect. It is hard to see her like this. The tube down her throat to help her breath is bothering her and making fluid build up in her throat so they have to suction her throat from time to time and she really doesn't like that. They also have not let her eat yet. They said we will be in ICU at least until Thursday. I will be glad when she is awake and can eat. I miss my baby girl. Please continue to pray. God bless you all.




It was soo hard to see her like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment