Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Friday, July 1, 2011

July 1, 2011 3 days after surgery

Ellie is still doing great. We are staying another night in the ICU. Ellie is having a hard time with pain. They try to take her off the pain drip and she starts getting rally fussy. They have her on morphine now and she finally seems to be having pain relief. They said this is common with children with down syndrome because they for some reason require more sedation when they are needing to be sedated and more pain medications to control pain. They want to watch her one more day. She looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I am soo amazed. The dr told me that she is doing better then most children who go through the exact same things. God is good...all the time...he put this song of praise in this heart of mine...god is good....ALL the time!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment