Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3, 2011 silent night

Ellie is finally getting some sleep. I am not sure if she has just given into complete tiredness or we finally have the right combination of pain Medes and stomach relief. She has gone for a long period of time without pain meds tonight. She is eating, and pooping, and even playing some. Yes I said playing, that is definitely a sign that she is feeling better. At this moment in time we are definitely looking at going to the main floor tomorrow and one step closer to going home. Tomorrow will be 7 days. The nursing staff and drs at kosairs are outstanding, but I am ready not to be here. I am soo grateful for my path. You always find someone whose path is worse then yours. When the day is over we are sitting pretty high. Ellie will go home with me, she will live a long and happy life. She may have some bumps along the way but I see the future now and she is in it. Thank you Jesus for the many miracles you hae given me.


No comments:

Post a Comment