Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Monday, July 4, 2011

July 4, 2011 - happy 4th of July

They want to keep Ellie in ICU another night. Maybe we should put in for a change of addrerss..lol (just kidding. If Ellie is going to be sick I would rather her be sick here at the hospital with all the monitors and medicine then at home with me in a panic because I do not know what to do for her. They said they just want to keep and eye on her. She had loose stools and was throwing up last night and one of her counts is high. They would like to take the central line out of her neck today because they said that might be the source of the trouble the only problem is if they take it out they have no place to put an IV back in besides her head. During surgery they tried all of the obvious veins and failed and the surgeon swore there was the best vein people working on her. Anyway, they said they want her to stay another night so they can watch her but if the ICU becomes crowded then Ellie could be bumped to the main floor. However, Ellie played last night with toys and her balloon. I told Kenny to stop at the store on his way in this morning to get her some new balloons to look at. Hopefully we will make it to the main floor before August...lol



No comments:

Post a Comment