Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Sunday, July 3, 2011

July 3, 2011 pneumonia

We will be in ICU another night. The suspect pneumonia. We are waiting on test results. If it is pneumonia they said to plan on being here at the hospital for at least another week. What next. She was doing soo well. I will try to remember to count my blessing. Ellie surgery was a success and she is overall doing well. This is just a bump in the road.


Update 6:20pm. Ellie is doing soo much better. She is eating and sleeping and finally went to the bathroom. Her fever is down and they are finally getting some of that gunk ut of her throat/lungs/nose. They said pneumonia is a common risk factor during major surgeries. God is good all the time...he put this song of praise in this heart of mine. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the update Faith! I have had Ellie on my mind all day and really hoped for a turn for the better... Saying prayers for her and for the family for continued strength. We love you!

    ReplyDelete