Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Thursday, July 7, 2011

July 7, 2011 we almost went home

Last night Ellie decided she should run a random fever of 102. Then we gave her Tylenol and it went away and didn't reappear. So when the doctors came in this morning they said that they were going to send us home today but because of the infection in her incision and the fever spike last night they do not want to send us home until she has been on the antibiotic through her IV until at least tomorrow as long as she doesn't run a fever. They do not consider it a fever until it is 101.5. She has been hanging out at 100 for the last hour or so. She also hasn't had any loratab since yesterday and no tylenol since 9:00 pm last night. I am dreaming of dreaming...in my bed.

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO CLOSE!! I bet you are really ready to be home and to have the family together. Hang in there Faith, it is not long now and that dream will be a reality! Glad the news about Ellie continues to be good - that is the most important thing. You are in our prayers and our hope is for you to be able to go home tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete