Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Friday, July 8, 2011

July 8,, 2011. Finally home

The dr came in this morning and we finally got to go home. I am actually blogging from my couch. Ni will blog more later...I am tired right now. Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts for our family through one of the hardest things I ever had to go through...the rest of my life is all down hill.



3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you all got to go home!! Ellie Mae was such a joy to take care of. Good luck with everything ;) - Nurse Kristina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! Finally home! That is just fantastic! So happy you can all be together and relax while Ellie continues to recover. Even she will be happier just being home with all of you.

    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!!!! SO SO SO happy you are finally at home. Relax, take a moment to breath, and just enjoy being with your family.

    ReplyDelete