Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

July 19, 2011 - probiotics

So I took Ellie to the doctor today and she thinks that Ellie's digestive track is aggravated by the antibiotics she was on and that is why she is having all of this diarrhea. So she put her on probiotics. If Ellie is not doing better by Thursday we are going to take her to Kosairs outpatient to have some tests done in her number 2....lol. Hopefully the probiotics work I want Ellie to feel better. She has been through enough. She is being VERY cranky, and needy...I am not sure if that is Ellie Mae diva or if that is Ellie isn't feeling well.

1 comment:

  1. Poor little thing! I sure hope she can get that all situated. No one likes having the poops at all...especially when you just want to be better and have no more poking or testing or anything!

    Hope the probiotics work Faith! :)
    xoxo to our Ellie!

    ReplyDelete