Welcome

My photo
Copyright: all content and pictures are copyright protected...you may not copy, print, or distribute pictures or information shared on this blog without permission from me...thanks!! To get permission or contact me...please e-mail me at faith.wulf@jefferson.kyschools.us

Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011. - Still having diarrhea

Ellie is doing great...I Am amazed that we are already 3 weeks out from surgery and I have my smiley baby back. I know adults who wouldn't have been as strongthroughputt such a massive surgery. We went to the cardiologist last week and he said that Ellie is doing so well that if she continues to do so well she could be off of all her medications before the end of the month. WOW!!!!! God is good. They weighed her while we were there and she was only 10 pounds and 12 ounces...she is still a little bitty...lol

However, little Ellie has been off of her antibiotics since Friday and she is still having diarrhea on a regular basis and she ran a really low grade fever yesterday. I am taking her to the dr tomorrow...I am sure it is nothing but it is better to be safe then sorry.

Oh BTW Ellie is laughing now. It is the cutest thing ever...I LOVE smiley babies!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that 'Lil Bit still has diarrhea. GLAD to hear that she's getting her good nature back. Amazing what family, familiar surroundings, love, and God can do for an attitude. I'm with you ...a smiley baby makes the whole world smile and a better place.

    Let us know how things go at the Dr. tomorrow. You're right....better safe than sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to know even though she is not feeling 100% she can still laugh! Glad all is going well and Ellie continues to be in our prayers for a full recovery. I will be happy when she finally makes 11 pounds!

    Thanks for blogging Faith, love to hear how things are going. Kiss that little girl for us!

    ReplyDelete